- This event has passed.
Dublin Localization Unconference 2019
October 18, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Let the Dublin Localization Unconference 2019 begin!
This is where we come together to raise burning questions and discuss hot topics in the Localization industry.
If you’ve never been to an unconference before, here are some key points:
- Unconferences are participant-driven.
- There is no preset agenda.
- Topics are decided on the day, usually via Slido which helps submit and upvote questions or topics in a very dynamic way.
The basic unconference rules are:
- No selling. We leave our job at the door and let our passion fuel the discussion.
- Vote with your feet. If you don’t enjoy a session, why not stand up and join another discussion?
- Come with an open mind. Energy levels may rise and drop, an unconference may feel disorganised but it is really unique, you make it so!