Évènements le septembre 20, 2019

Recherche et navigation de vues Évènements

Navigation de vues évènement

En cours

Heidelberg Translation Technology Round Table 2019

septembre 19, 2019 @ 8:00 - septembre 20, 2019 @ 5:00
Qube Heidelberg, Bergheimer Str. 74
Heidelberg, D-69115 Germany

The Translation Technology Round Table is a two-day event being held on September 19th and 20th, 2019 in Heidelberg Germany. The objectives of the Round Table are to: Promote a better understanding of translation technology solutions for buyers, suppliers, and every-day hands-on users Create a channel of open communication for translation technology practitioners to discuss specific issues […]

Voir les détails »

Translation in Transition 4 conference

septembre 19, 2019 @ 9:00 - septembre 20, 2019 @ 7:00
Departament de Traducció i Ciències del Llenguatge – UPF, Auditori i aules 52.S 27 I 52.S29 - Edifici 52. Roc Boronat - Campus del Poblenou
Barcelona, Catalonia 08018 Spain

The Translation in Transition 4 conference wants to promote interdisciplinary research by putting a special focus on corpus-aided research in the wider context of translation studies. Corpus methods have advanced translation research in various areas by allowing empirical analyses of real language use. They have also enabled scholars to conduct interdisciplinary studies drawing on neighbouring […]

Voir les détails »

ATC Language Industry Summit 2019

septembre 19, 2019 @ 10:30 - septembre 20, 2019 @ 5:30
Old Royal Naval College, King William Walk, Greenwich Peninsula
London, Greenwich SE10 9NN United Kingdom

Business. Community. Evolution. Come and recharge your business. On 19-20 September 2019, we’ll be at the heart of Greenwich Mean Time, at the historic Royal Naval College on the banks of the River Thames in London. Our Summit programme includes a look at the accelerating M&A trends within and outside the language services industry. The […]

Voir les détails »
+ Exporter les évènements